Currently there is only one pricing package and it’s free. We aren’t sure yet how things will look in the future, but we promise that there will always be a way to advertise for free on Quepasakids.com.
How to Submit a Listing
These detailed instructions will help you submit your first listing, step by step.
Step 1: Click “Submit a Listing”
Click the link in the main menu to take you to the submission page.
You’ll see the various pricing packages we offer (currently there’s only one, and it’s free). Click the button which says Get started now.
Step 2: Create an Account
If this is your first time submitting a listing to QuePasaKids, you’ll need to create an account before you go any further. Click Sign in and a pop-up will let you either login, or create an account.
Add a username, your email address, and think of a password, then click Register. You can also choose whether or not to subscribe to our newsletter—something we recommend you do!
Having signed up and logged in, you’ll receive email confirmation, and you’ll need to once again click the Get started now button.
Step 3: Add Your Listing
Now the fun part, add your listing’s details!
- Give it a name or title.
- Specify the location as accurately as possible.
- Be sure to add a contact email or URL (like a contact page on your website).
- Select a category which best describes your listing.
- Now for some optional things: you can add some tags which will help describe your listing.
- Perhaps you’ll want to add your hours of business.
- Add some images; a header image, a company logo, and perhaps some more images which will be shown in a gallery. Good images can really help your listing stand out!
- Then add a description. This is really important—it not only helps people understand what your listing is about, but a detailed description will allow search engines to properly index your page, helping people find it in the first place.
- Then add a website if you have one, perhaps a phone number if you’d like to be contacted that way.
- And lastly, you can add a video URL (a Youtube video, for example) if you have one.
With those details added, click Preview to check what you’ve entered looks correct. The preview will be a fairly accurate representation of how your listing will appear, though the gallery images won’t be shown.
If you need to make changes, hit Edit Listing to return to the entry form, then once you’re happy with what you see click Submit Listing.
Step 4: Check Out
You’ll now need to check out. Again, there currently aren’t any paid packages available on QuePasaKids, so you won’t be entering any payment details. Fill out the form and click Place Order.
Step 5: Approval
For now, your work is done! You’ll receive an email confirmation that the listing is being processed, and you can also check its status by going to My Account > My Listings.
As soon as we’ve approved the content of your listing (this can take up to 24 hours) it will be published and we’ll let you know via email.
You’ll receive instructions for adding a Spanish version of your listing (again, something we find very important) and you’ll be able to update the content of both via your dashboard at any time.
When in doubt, please email us and we will help you in any way we can.